The safety of you and our team is our no.1 priority which means the pub experience is going to be a little different for all of us. Here are our top tips key to take on board.
- Please arrive promptly as bookings can only be held for 15 minutes. If you expect to be late please do notify us as soon as possible and we’ll do what we can to accommodate your booking.
- We recommend you bring your own face mask, please take not of all instructions and signage and please use the hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- At the entrance please wait to be invited in… don’t just wander in to the pub. We will direct you straight to your table.
- If you have not booked a table and we can’t fit you in, please use the ‘click and collect’ feature on our City Club app for takeaways.
- You sadly cannot wait or order from the bar, it is table service only. You can order from your table via the City Club app.
- Our drinks list has been streamlined whilst our suppliers get up to speed and our menus are reduced to allow for social distancing in the kitchen. We will be using environmentally friendly disposable crockery, cutlery and glassware. The menus can be seen on our website.
- Please pay via the City Club App or by credit card. Sadly we are no longer taking cash.
- Children must stay at the table with you at all times… except when visiting the toilet.
- We will need to take your details for the Governments track and Trace scheme … These will be kept for 21 days but not utilised for any unauthorised activity by us or others unless requested at time of providing!
- Please respect the staff when we prompt you that your table is needed for our next customers … and please respect other customers by adhering to social distancing rules.
- Those who book and don’t turn up will have £10 per head charged to their card. We want to ensure that those who really want a table don’t miss out.
- If you have a table booked in the garden and the weather turns, we will do our utmost to accommodate you inside, but cannot guarantee it as we must maintain social distancing.
- Should you be worried at any time about social distancing, cleanliness or anything else please do ask us. For further information, please download our COVID-19 risk assessment here.
- Please bear with us as we all get back in the groove of the excitement of a brilliant visit to the pub
We hope that is all clear but at all times please do ask. Our team is passionate about providing as safe and enjoyable experience for you as they possible can in these difficult circumstances. Please be kind, and help them look after you, themselves and your fellow guests. Sincere thanks in advance and we can’t wait to see you!
a City Club pub
download our members app to order & pay when you visit